Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Lima?
Your new nursery is almost complete for your beloved little one. You devoted hours building the cradle, painting the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even capped off the space with a row of cuddly toys on a shelf. But how are you going to keep watch over your baby? You can choose the customary method with a regular audio monitor or take it to another level and utilize the surveillance equipment at your disposal in your comprehensive home security system.
Although it might seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Lima, it’s actually an outstanding option when you consider the advantages.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Lima are ideal baby monitors
One of the most significant things to understand is that your indoor cameras are part of a cohesive system and accessible through one simple app. This gives you versatility and reassurance knowing you may monitor your child from any location via your phone or portable device. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Live high-definition video: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-definition footage of your child. You may even watch recorded clips directly from your cell phone.
- Two-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you can actually speak to your loved one right through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to calm a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you are able to utilize the audio feature via your smartphone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle views: Your indoor security camera will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your baby decides rest time is done and wishes to get out of the crib, you can have motion-triggered notifications dispatched straight to your phone.
- One-press contact: Although this feature is really for older offspring, it’s still worth a mention. With a single touch of a button, your youngster can contact you through the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a terrific bonus. If you find that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it could be a tad stuffy in the room, you are able to adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can activate the room’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have a second child? You may use two indoor cameras and still have access to each of them with one home security app.
Get Your Lima smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Lima smart home and benefit from the assurance and security Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can offer. Dial (419) 614-6227 today and learn how we can make your property more convenient and safer for all family members.